23 November 2013

I Rebel

 

Against all odds and circumstances,
Against the tempestuous seas and oceans,
Against obstacles and hindrances,
I rebel.

I
Son of no easy man
Refuse to conform,
Comply and undefy.
So, I rebel.

Citizen of an ailing nation
Sister to a feeble man
Brother to a distraught woman
I violate every code and law
I rebel.

Struck with spontaneous failure
Incapacitated by successive downfall
Crushed by consuming rage
I defy my pitiable condition
I rise and I rebel.

 

Against all human norm
Against all mundane custom
Against every earthly norm
I rebel

You can sit back and watch me
Or join my cause
If I can't change the circumstance
I can change myself.

On these grounds
I rebel.
                                                                                                                                 Avant Garde


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?